We are born again Christians who love the Lord and present our bodies as a living sacrifice (Romans 12:1) to carry out what is on His heart. Do you know what makes God happy? According to Ephesians, deep within God’s heart lies something that He would like to do that would make Him happy (Ephesians 1:5, 9-10). To satisfy such a desire, God made an eternal purpose and determined in His will to accomplish it. Do you know that all things, including us were created because of His will? That’s revealed in Revelation 4:11.
In order to accomplish His eternal purpose, God made a plan which is called His economy (an anglicised form of the Greek word oikonomia, cf. Ephesians 1:10, 1 Timothy 1:4). In God’s economy, which is opposed to different teachings (1 Timothy 1:4), God is saving us to the uttermost (Hebrews 7:25; Romans 5:10) and building us up to be the organic Body of Christ in this age and to consummate in the glorious entity called the New Jerusalem for eternity (cf. Revelation). Then all things will be headed up in Christ from their previous state of collapse (Ephesians 1:10). This is the central revelation of the entire Bible and is consistently and progressively unveiled to us from Genesis to Revelation.
The Bible is our only standard. We are not afraid to preach the pure Word of the Bible even if men oppose; but if it is not the Word of the Bible, we could never agree even if anyone approves of it.
If you want to be nourished with God’s Word daily, check out eManna! We find it to be the best daily devotional which supplies us with life with its insightful and living elucidation based on the central revelation in the Word of God.
Though we uphold no one but Christ, who deserves the first place in all things (Colossians 1:18), we are indebted to the ministry of the late Witness Lee and Watchman Nee which brought us into the enjoyment of the all-inclusive Christ. Watchman Nee was honored by the US Congress on July 31, 2009 and Witness Lee on April 29, 2014. Their wonderful books are published by Living Stream Ministry. Also check out this website for more information.
We enjoy having fellowship with fellow Christians from all over the world. Feel free to contact us to have a sweet and thoughtful fellowship based on the pure Word of God.
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word-by-word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21; 2 Tim. 3:16).
- God is uniquely one, yet triune—the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Tim. 2:5a; Matt. 28:19).
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14).
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Pet. 2:24; Eph. 1:7a).
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Cor. 15:4).
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, 2:33, 36).
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the Body of Christ (Acts 20:21; John 3:3; Eph. 1:22-23; Rom. 12:5).
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thes. 2:19).